Sr. Process Development Engineer CatalystsProvincie
Wat houdt deze functie in?
As a senior Process Development Engineer, you will play a key role in strengthening the process knowledge and streamline the production processes, hereby enabling our customers commercial roll-out.
Acting in the large international refining, petrochemical and bio-based business domain, you will extend and deepen the company’s processing know-how, manage the scale-up and prepare for industrial manufacturing, and improve their process network and facilities.
In this role:
- You will manage, execute, report on process improvements
- You will be the knowledge holder and projects manager for processing & production from pilot to industrial scale.
- You will prepare industrial application of their technologies.
- You will engage on process aspects with process experts, tolling companies and customers.
Wie zoeken wij?
- You have a strong chemical (process) engineering background on master level.
- You have >5 years industrial experience in process development and/or chemical production.
- You show a ‘Role up your sleeves’ mentality in a no-nonsense setting.
- You are a strong commnunicator, who's able to manage relationships with experts, toll manufacturers, customers and operators.
Wat bieden wij?
Our customer offers you:
- Varied activities within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Flexible career opportunities to match and develop your competences.
- Grow into a managerial engineering and/or production role.
- Opportunity to be part of a revolutionary shift in the chemical industry.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits.